Using the links below you can search for and access all of our online journals:
BrowZine lets you browse and read e-journals on your desktop or mobile device. To download the free app, search for ‘BrowZine’ in the app store on your device and then select ‘Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust’.
Login with your NHS Athens account to find all content purchased by Northumbria Trust. If full-text is not available select Request this item button to email us and we can source the article from Inter-library loans. You can also access healthcare databases from the Hub.
ELFH have developed a programme on Literature Searching. The modules are short ( no more than 20 minutes) and may be ‘dipped into’ or completed to obtain a certificate. Click the links below to learn more and to access modules.
- Module 1 Introduction to searching
- Module 2 Where do I start searching?
- Module 3 How do I start to develop a search strategy?
- Module 4 Too many results? How to narrow your search
- Module 5 Too few results? How to broaden your search
- Module 6 Searching with subject headings
Still Need Help?
To learn more about how to find articles on a subject you can Contact us to arrange a training session on searching databases. We offer one-to-one training at a time to suit you, or can arrange group training sessions in the Library, on Teams or at your workplace